Business Cards

 



     Above are all three of my business cards. I made these by using Adobe InDesign. I enjoyed making them because it made me feel like I was a professional by nearing the end of this course, FMX 201! I am super proud of my logo, fonts, and the colors I chose because I feel like they express who I am and my hard work. I chose the colors for the clouds initially to represent myself based on meanings like tranquility or optimism. I then chose the other colors and fonts accordingly to compliment each other and have a cohesive final product. It was important that these look good because if this was what I handed out to people in order to get in touch with me, I would want myself to be represented correctly, which these do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Self Portrait/Propaganda Poster Project

Final Portfolio!