Final Portfolio!

 













This is my final portfolio for FMX210. I am very proud of this final product.

I wanted to show who I am through the colors and I think I accomplished that. I picked earthy tones that express my roots in nature, the woods, and hiking. This part of me is reflected in many of my media projects so I thought it was only fitting to keep that theme here as well. I included pictures of me or where I grew up whenever possible like the covers and the about me page.

I am overall super happy and thankful that I got put into this class at the beginning of the semester because I have learned and grown so much! I came to UT as an undecided major and I declared about halfway through to a design major and I think that this course helped me realized that I do enjoy digital art!

Comments

  1. I love the colors you chose for your portfolio! Although they are bold colors and contrast each other, they go really well with each other also. Your portfolio was very organized and pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Self Portrait/Propaganda Poster Project