ABOUT ME!

     So far in FMX 210-1, I am excited to being our learning! In high school I took photography classes and we used photoshop often. I really enjoyed those classes so I cannot wait to use that software again. It will be nice to use my creativity and create art through coding too since I am not the most gifted artist by hand drawing. I hope to gain some artistic skills through this class and expect to leave it with a great understanding and capability of using software and some coding skills!

     A little bit about me is that I am from Medfield, Massachusetts. I was born in Boston and have lived in the suburb of Medfield for the first 18 years of my life. In my hometown, I took up hobbies like theater, volunteering, hiking, and Girl Scouts! I was a part of my high school's theater society and was the secretary my senior year! I did not sing or dance but I acted on stage and was the Stage Manager for the musicals behind the scenes. It was an incredible community of talent people and I am proud to have that background. I loved volunteering and would cook holiday meals for the women's shelter a few towns over. Im addition to that, I was part of my local Girl Scout troop for 12 years and would volunteer doing similar activities. I also took up hiking mostly during quarantine. I would always be out and active even in the cold winters! I built up the routine of waking up early and going on hikes to watch the sunrise almost every other day and it brought me peace and prepared me to have a great day afterwards. As an undecided major, it will be refreshing to learn about diverse subjects in order to find my passionate or new interests. I am so happy to be here at UT in the beautiful weather and am eager to learn and educate myself independently with a little help along the way, of course!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Self Portrait/Propaganda Poster Project

Somewhere