Calligram Project


 This is my final product for the calligram project. It was inspired by my love for hiking and the woods. A lot of my creativity and inspiration for the way I live my life has come from the nature I grew up around so I wanted that to be reflected in my project to always keep in mind my beginnings as I embark on my future.

The tools I used was primarily the warp text tool. I used this along with the darker green tones to give the look of pine needles that come together to make pine trees. I used different shades of blue rectangles in the background to give depth and I used opacity to help them blend together. Overall, I am proud of this project because it reflects what inspires me everyday.


My letter to my future self:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Self Portrait/Propaganda Poster Project

Somewhere