Self Portrait/Propaganda Poster Project



 Above are both my self portrait along with the final outcome of my propaganda poster. I spent a lot of time perfecting my original self portrait and I am very proud of how it came out, I think it does look like me. The hardest part about it was doing the eyelashes, to me it makes my portrait look scarier than it was meant to be.

I take pride in my propaganda poster as well because I really like how it came out and the message it gives off. I chose "free your mind" to be my propaganda because I hope to provoke creativity out of people with this image. I also like the color choices because they really grab your attention (not to mention that the blue and red heads remind me of 3D glasses).

Comments

  1. You did an amazing job on this! I like how you had multiple of your head in different colors, it is kind of trippy and creepy. Also, the original portrait is super good and really looks realistic; the way you messed with the shadows and the darker places of your face. I also really like how you incorporated the "free your mind" message into this. It is almost like you are coming out of your physical body to explore your mental space. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's exactly what I was going for!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Somewhere