BW to color!

 





Here are my black and white to color pictures. The bottom is the original picture just in black and white. The other three are my re-colorations. I am very proud of how this project came out. It took me about 6 hours to do all three but I think all of that time really paid off. The original photo is from a disposable camera so it was naturally washed out which I think works very well with my color palettes. It does look like I used the same color for each item in the monochromatic and analogous pictures but I did go through into each individual object with a different shade from the colors on the side. It was so enjoyable to re-color this picture any way I wanted. I chose the green monochrome colors because green is my favorite color so it would describe me well. I chose the analogous colors to switch it up since pink and purple have never been my go-to colors. And then I chose the triad colors to have some good contrast in the picture! Despite the time commitment, this has been my favorite project so far in FMX 210!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Self Portrait/Propaganda Poster Project

Final Portfolio!