Adobe InDesign Tools

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AshfNo-i8Ws

Arrow Tool (0:18 - 0:25): used to select objects

This tool is used to select objects and move them around. It is the most basic of the tools as it is also in photoshop and illustrator like we have already used in this course. It will be easy to use this tool to move my objects around to place them right where I need them!

Direct Selection Tool (0:38 - 0:45): select individual objects (drag points of shapes)

This tool is very similar to the arrow tool but it can make more precise changes. This tool is also used in photoshop and illustrator so it will be easy to use as well. It is helpful to use this tool to create your own shape or edit shapes I have already made.

Pen Tool (2:00-2:20): creates unique shapes

This tool is used to make your own shapes from scratch! I am very grateful that we used those games at the beginning of the illustrator unit so I could better understand how to use this tool otherwise it would have been very difficult for me. Now that I can use this tool well, I will be able to use it easily to create wonky shapes for any purpose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Self Portrait/Propaganda Poster Project

Final Portfolio!